Industrial Scripts is pleased to be able to offer top-up or completion finance up to a maximum of £1,000 GBP to eligible short films. These can be short films in either a very advanced stage of development/pre-production or in post-production.
To apply for short film funding please email assistant @ industrial scripts co. uk with the following attachments and SHORT FILM FUNDING in CAPS in the subject line.
- Your full short film budget
- Hard evidence via bank statements of the budget secured to-date
- Your shooting dates/location
- Your short film script (sub 20pg)
- Relevant talent attachments
Please note: failure to include all of the above will render your application invalid and materials will be deleted with the script un-read.
While every case is different, in return for its investment Industrial Scripts typically takes:
- An Executive Producer credit/position on the film
- A standard recoupment position (in the unlikely event the short turns a profit!)
From January 2017 onwards we plan to invest in 5 shorts per annum.
Regrettably, due to the volume of submissions received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applicants.
In post-production…trailer coming soon.