About our Fiction Proofreading
Make sure your novel makes the right first impression with our Fiction Proofreading service. Any errors will distract the reader and make you look unprofessional – let us help you eliminate them!
Take your writing seriously by giving it the final polish that all manuscripts need before publication. It’s very important that all spelling, punctuation and grammar is perfect before your book hits a publisher’s desk, or indeed the shelves.
Let your story be the focus of the reader, rather than irritating, and avoidable, mistakes.
This service is for writers who are satisfied with the plot and content of their completed manuscript, but would like to add some finishing touches prior to submitting to literary agents or publishers, or self-publishing.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Contact us for a quote – proofreading jobs vary widely so we want to make sure we give you a rate that is suitable to your project and the amount of work required.
- When a fee has been agreed with us, use the drop-down boxes on this page to accurately select 1) the length of your manuscript, 2) if you require a fast turnaround, and 3) any additional fee we’ve stipulated, in order to get a final price for the service.
- Click on “Add to Cart” and follow the steps to make the confirmed payment online (using credit/debit card or Paypal).
- Email us your manuscript and a brief synopsis to us at feedback @ industrialscripts dot co dot uk
- Include in your email your full name and contact details.
- The text of your manuscript must be in 12 point font, double spaced, with each page numbered.
- We will then email you the assessment within the specified time period.