CategoriesFiction Feedback Services
TagsBook Copyediting Fiction Copyediting Manuscript Copyediting
- Our services have a 98%+ client satisfaction rate over hundreds of reviews.
- This is the service to choose to confirm you have a well-written manuscript. Sentence structure, language, logic and consistency will all be addressed.
- Copy-editing gets your manuscript in the right shape for publishers – and one step closer to being a viable novel.
- This is incredibly important if you are planning to self-publish. Perfection is your responsibility before going to print!
- We copy-edit all genres of fiction.
- Turnaround time is approximately 4 weeks. Fast turnaround services are also available for an extra fee.
- The price listed is a base-price for the standard manuscript length of 80,000 words. Fees will increase if your manuscript is longer than this and / or if your project requires a large amount of work.
- Please contact us for an accurate final price before booking. Any bookings made before we have seen your script will be considered void.
About our Fiction Copy-editing service
Get your book ready for submission with our Fiction Copy-editing service. Our consultant will look at your writing in depth and ensure there are no plot holes, and that your novel is logical and consistent.
Copy-editing is a big step beyond proofreading. As well as smoothing over any grammar, spelling and punctuation errors, our consultant will suggest where language can be altered to be more effective or enhance the story.
They will also check the story is properly presented and give feedback on any other key details they feel are constructive. After going through this process your manuscript will meet the requirements of publishers and be in a much stronger position.
Copy-editing your project will make it a more professional submission, and ensure agents and publishers are not distracted by irritating errors. This is a service that focusses on your writing, rather than the structure of your story.
Don’t rush to send your novel out too soon – make sure it’s in the best shape possible, or your hard work could be wasted!
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Contact us for a quote – copy-editing jobs vary widely so we want to make sure we give you a rate that is suitable to your project and the amount of work required.
- When a fee has been agreed with us, use the drop-down boxes on this page to accurately select 1) the length of your manuscript, 2) if you require a fast turnaround, and 3) any additional fee we’ve stipulated, in order to get a final price for the service.
- Click on “Add to Cart” and follow the steps to make the confirmed payment online (using credit/debit card or Paypal).
- Email us your manuscript and a brief synopsis to us at feedback @ industrialscripts dot co dot uk
- Include in your email your full name and contact details.
- The text of your manuscript must be in 12 point font, double spaced, with each page numbered.
- We will then email you the assessment within the specified time period.