- Our services have a 98%+ client satisfaction rate over hundreds of reviews.
- Our consultant will analyse the plot development, characterisation, narrative drive and style of your novel.
- You will get an experienced, and objective, view on your manuscript’s strengths and weaknesses.
- We accept all genres.
- The quoted fee is a “base price.” The full quote depends on the length of your submission. Use the drop-down boxes below for your final price.
- Turnaround time is approximately 4 weeks. Fast turnaround services available (see below).
About our Fiction Analysis
If you feel your novel is not quite polished enough to send out to publishers, but you’re not sure why, then our Fiction Analysis is for you.
An I.S. consultant will look closely at all the elements, such as the context, setting, characters, plot, literary devices, and themes. And will break down what you need to work on to make it more market-ready. A new interpretation of your novel and an in-depth analysis can be just what you need to get your book on the shelves!
Our fiction readers are experienced authors and, alongside their own writing, have spent years helping new authors hone their manuscripts. Many of them have also worked in publishing houses so can offer a well-rounded, honest view on your project – and whether it stands a chance of commercial success.
We make every effort to match each submission with the most suitable reader so that the client gets the most constructive advice.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- From the drop-down boxes above choose the length of your manuscript AND your chosen turnaround time to get a final price. Click on “Add to Cart” and follow the steps to make your online payment.
- Email your work to us at feedback @ industrial scripts dot co dot uk
- Include in your email your full name and contact details and, if necessary, information on the areas you are struggling with, which you want to draw the reader’s attention to.
- The text of your manuscript must be in 12 point font, double spaced, with each page numbered.
- Please include a brief synopsis, describing the type of book you are writing/have written.
- We will then email you the assessment within the specified time period.