Training for Hollywood (UK)
TagsScriptwriting in America Scriptwriting in Hollywood Training for Hollywood Work in LA
- Our courses have received a 98% positive customer satisfaction rating over hundreds of verified reviews.
- The perfect introduction to everything relating to a career in Hollywood.
- Agents, managers, attorneys, pilot season, VISAs, money, where to stay, where not to stay, what time of year to go, LA, NYC…participants will leave with a huge amount of knowledge about the US entertainment industry.
- Runs bi-monthly in central London, and also available online.
- Choose your Course Date below, then Add to Cart.
EVERYTHING AMERICA – the 1st UK training course for Producers, Directors & Writers to focus exclusively on how to make it in the world’s largest film & TV industry.
10am – 1pm
- – Introduction and Agenda
- – Why go to the US?
- – Map of the Industry
- – Box Office Industry Figures & Trends
- – The Spec Script Market
- – Representation- Agents, Managers, Attorneys
- – Spec Sales Marketplace & Agents’ strategies
- – Getting Representation
- – Being Your ‘Own Agent’
- – Competitions, Submission services, Conferences, and Festivals
- – The TV Arena
- – VOD (Video-on-Demand)
- – Immigration & VISAS
- – Writer’s Guild, Copyrighting & Registering
- – Case Studies
- – UK Talent & How They Broke In
- – LA information Sources
- – The Rest of America: NYC, Miami, Toronto
- – Common Mistakes
- – Contacts Sheets Analysis
- – Recommended Reading
- – Q & A, Wrap-up, question, shared experiences, pitches, strategies, reflections
- – Networking Drinks with the Course Tutor
Sunday 1st June 2014, Sunday 6th July 2014, Sunday 28th September 2014, Sunday 21st December 2014