About our Agent Submission Report
So, you think you’re ready to send your manuscript to an agent? To ensure it will make the best first impression, we offer an Agent Submission Report. Take this service to get noticed for all the right reasons.
The presentation of your project makes a big difference. Agents won’t read on if you make lazy mistakes, which show you haven’t taken your submission seriously, or don’t care enough about the details.
Let one of our consultants read your covering letter, synopsis and first three chapters to let you know if your package is ready to be judged. They can iron out any last minute errors that would have possibly let you down, or suggest how you could better introduce yourself, and your work, to an agent.
Our consultant will check your spelling, punctuation, brevity, style of approach and all aspects that could make you stand out over the thousands of others submissions that land on agents’ desks. They will give you feedback on whether your synopsis reveals plot flaws, a lack of structure, issues with your characters or anything else that needs addressing.
Less is more when it comes to grabbing attention. Keep your covering letter and synopsis to one A4 page each. If agents want more they will ask for it!
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Click on “Add to Cart” and follow the steps to make your online payment.
- Email your work to us at feedback@industrialscripts dot co dot uk
- Include in your email your full name and contact details.
- The text of your manuscript must be in 12 point font, double spaced, with each page numbered.
- Remember this service requires you to submit a synopsis, describing the type of book you are writing/have written in a brief but attractive way. No more than one A4 page.
- You must also include your covering letter introducing yourself and your book to the publishers in an engaging and professional style. No more than one A4 page.
- The three chapters you submit for analysis must not exceed 8,000 words.
- We will then email you the assessment within the specified time period.