Act 1 Screenplay Report
CategoriesLow-Cost Services Our 20 Screenplay Development Services Film Script Reports Misc. Reports New & Unusual Reports
Tags1st Act Only Report Act 1 Screenplay Report Read my 1st Act
- Our services have a 98%+ client satisfaction rate over hundreds of reviews.
- Book our Act 1 Screenplay report and submit 30-40 pages of an unfinished feature screenplay.
- We’ll help you make the right decisions on the script’s direction, to save time and effort later.
- Delivers 3+ pages of notes and analysis.
- View a Sample Report.
- Fast-turnaround services available below.
Our Act 1 Screenplay Report delivers analysis on a 30-40 page unfinished script, and helps writers cut off narrative problems at source.
A new service from Industrial Scripts, our Act 1 Screenplay Report is for writers, producers and directors who want to pre-empt potential story issues before they arise.
In this way, 30-40 pages of a script are submitted, and our script consultant will analyse these pages but with a view to how the story might best develop over the remaining 60.
One of the challenges of developing scripts is the knock-on effects of making changes later on can be hugely time-consuming, but with this service we help writers to limit the changes later on, while still delivering feedback on the 1st act.