“20 Questions” Script Report
CategoriesLow-Cost Services Our 20 Screenplay Development Services New & Unusual Reports
Tags20 Questions Report Affordable Services Screenplay Development
- Our reports have a 98%+ client satisfaction rate over hundreds of reviews.
- Submit your script, and a document containing up to 20 questions you’d like answered, relating to it.
- Perfect for writers and filmmakers seeking very specific feedback on their scripts – where you control what responses you receive.
- Offers a highly affordable, precise way to develop screenplays.
- Rather than just 1 set of answers, why not get 3? Book our “20 Questions” Multi-Reaction service and have 3 of our consultants answer your questions.
- View a Sample Report.
- Fast-turnaround services available (see below).
A new service from Industrial Scripts, “20 Questions” Script Report offers writers an affordable and precise way to develop their screenplay.
In addition to submitting a full script, writers also attach a document containing 20 questions relating to their script that they would like feedback on. Our report will then focus exclusively on answering these 20 questions in succinct, 2-3 line responses*.
The report serves writers best who require responses to quite specific, “black/white” or “yes/no” questions, rather than offering a truly in-depth, blow-by-blow discussion of the project.