This website is owned and controlled by Industrial Scripts Ltd., a company registered in the UK (company number #07298619).
Industrial Scripts Ltd. is also registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), registration number ZA316898.
View our registration on the ICO site here >> https://ico.org.uk/ESDWebPages/Entry/ZA316898
Industrial Scripts is committed to keeping your personal information (data) safe and meeting our responsibilities under privacy law. Privacy law in the UK will soon change under the General Data Protection Regulation, which comes into force on the 25th May 2018, and which our policy reflects. You can find general information about data protection law on the ICO’s website: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/
This policy is intended to let you know how we use the data we hold about you, and your rights in regard to this. It does not provide exhaustive detail, but we are happy to provide more information or explanation on request – please email info@ industrial scripts.co. uk
Who we are
We are Industrial Scripts Ltd. at AIMS, Avonlea, Bush Lane, Send, Surrey, GU23 7HP. Our email address is info @ industrial scripts.co. uk
Who you are
You are an individual who has interacted with Industrial Scripts in one or more of these ways (please note, this list is not necessarily exhaustive):
- Used the Industrial Scripts website (which is currently at www.screenplayscripts.comand previously was at www.industrialscripts.co.uk)
• Asked to join our mailing list or our Network
• Completed an online or paper feedback form or survey
• Contacted us via email or interacted with us on social media
• Donated money to Industrial Scripts online (through a third party like Kickstarter, PayPal, MyDonate or JustGiving), or by bank transfer, cheque, cash or services in kind
• Booked to attend an Industrial Scripts screening, performance, or event
• Participated in a Industrial Scripts project (or are the parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 who has participated)
• Been nominated by someone you know to receive an Industrial Scripts award
• Been selected by Industrial Scripts to receive a surprise message, adventure or gift, using publicly available contact details
• Texted an Industrial Scripts mobile phone
What data we may hold about you
Data we hold about you may include:
- Photographs and videos taken during a Industrial Scripts class, screening, project or event
• Information you gave us in an online or paper form (such as feedback, contact details, and information like your age, ethnicity and gender)
• Details of Industrial Scripts courses and events you have attended, and purchases or donations you have made. These may include information available through services we use to process bookings, donations and payments, currently wooCommerce, Eventbrite, PayPal, Stripe, Kickstarter and Indiegogo.
• Communications with us (such as emails and notes of phone calls) and any information you send us via email (such as your CV)
• Information you gave to during the course of a project or event, in order for us to create an interactive experience (such as a questionnaire to get to know you better in advance of attending).
• Your publicly available social media activity and interactions with Industrial Scripts (such as your Twitter handle, posts about us, and your location)
• Publicly available information we have discovered about you through research, in the course of delivering a Industrial Scripts event or project you signed up for, or for which a friend referred you.
We will make sure information collected is appropriate, and will use it only as long as required to deliver your adventure.
How we use data about you
We collect and hold data about you so we can do things like:
• Create and deliver experiences, adventures, and performances. Our work is
interactive, so we often need to know a bit about you to make it possible.
• Learn from your experience and feedback, to develop our work and tailor it to our audiences and participants
• Keep track of who has come to which Industrial Scripts screenings, classes and events
• Personalise the communications you receive from us
• Manage our organisation effectively at an administrative level
• Record who has given money or services to us, so we can keep you informed about how this has impacted our work
• Keep in touch with you as someone who may want to collaborate with us
• Send you information about Industrial Scripts, our events and ways to support us.
Depending on what you have asked to hear about, this may include:
- Sending you messages about Industrial Scripts’ work, events and performances, ways to support us, and occasional details about work by our friends
• Updating you on projects you have previously been involved in
• Sending you event invitations, news and opportunities specifically relating to Industrial Scripts’ network
• Share with other people and organisations the feedback you have given us, in order to promote Industrial Scripts’ work and report on our impact.
Use of anonymous data
We share statistics about our audiences and participants with third parties to report on our work, which may include data you gave us in a form. This kind of information will always be anonymised.
We use a third-party provider, ActiveCampaign, to deliver our newsletters. Through this, we gather anonymous statistics about email opening and clicks.
We use Google Analytics to collect basic log information and details of what visitors do on our website, as well as information provided by your computer, like your browser type. This data is anonymised and we will never attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
How we keep your data safe, and who sees it
To protect your privacy, we make sure your data is kept securely and access is restricted to appropriately trained staff who need to use it for the processes outlined in this policy. We will keep and process your data only for long enough to fulfil the purpose we collected it for. After that point, we will dispose of in a secure manner.
We will never sell your data, but it may be processed by limited third parties in the course of achieving the purposes listed above. Third parties that may process your data for us include payment platforms, venues who need the names of bookers, ticket sites, and companies who store our data.
Some of our suppliers run their operations outside the European Economic Area (EEA). This means they may not be subject to same data protection laws as companies based in the UK, but we will take steps to make sure they provide a level of protection which meets the requirements of UK data protection law.
We may share information about you with law enforcement agencies and other organisations or individuals if we are required to by law.
Contacting us, access to your data, and your right of correction or erasure
We want to make sure that the data we hold about you is accurate and up to date, and you can ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to ‘forget’ you, by erasing the data we hold about you as far as reasonably possible. If you would like us to do this, please get in touch on info@ Industrial Scripts. co.uk.
You have the legal right to request a copy of the data that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of the information we hold about you, please email info@Industrial Scripts.co.uk.
Opting out of marketing
We may communicate with you about ourselves, our events, services and news.
We will usually only do this if you tell us we can, for example by proactively joining our mailing list or purchasing a product from us. If you aren’t on our mailing list, but you have previously attended or enquired about an Industrial Scripts event or class, we may occasionally get in touch about similar projects we think you’ll want to know about.
You have the right to tell us to stop contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you want to opt out, click ‘unsubscribe’ within the email we have sent you via ActiveCampaign.