Jobs at Industrial Scripts
Current job openings at Industrial Scripts can be found below. If no positions are listed then there are no current vacancies.
Web Traffic Amplifier (p/t)
You are probably a screenwriter who is also a relentless tweet-er, like-er and sharer with a solid understanding of all social media channels.
You’ll either already have a solid working knowledge of the screenwriting and filmmaking accounts, groups and communities that comprise our niche, OR have enough demonstrable experience in a purely social media background to be able to grasp it, fast, with some research and familiarisation.
Core Tasks include:
- Amplifying traffic to our site through engagement in – and posting on – groups, communities, forums etc
- Republishing content from “Character Driven”, our blog, on aggregator sites
- Constantly analysing and assessing traffic using Google Analytics
- Using provided tools to analyse and build effective backlinks
Preferred skills include:
- Outstanding writing skills, considerable cine-literacy and understanding of screenwriting and script development.
- Strong working knowledge of all social media and publisher platforms, incl so-called 2nd tier platforms like Flipboard, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Quora and more.
- Proven track record of hitting deadlines, keeping a backlinks log, monitoring data
- Experience of driving traffic through guest blogging and using 3rd party publishing websites such as Huff Post, Buzzfeed and others.
- Confidence and ability to be the front of house and comment follow-up face of the company on SM.
- Existing knowledge of Google Analytics and a basic ability to analyse what’s working, and what isn’t, and make the necessary amendments.
- Basic SEO knowledge or understanding.
- Basic WordPress knowledge and ability to both format to 2018 online standards, and stick to IS house style.
Competitive core monthly retainer available for the right candidate + commission-based earning connected to hitting traffic targets.
Work involves loosely 1hr per day. Apply using the form below.
Please visit our dedicated article writers page for more information.
Please visit our dedicated script consultant jobs page for more information.
Please visit our dedicated volunteering page for more information.