***PLEASE NOTE: we are a small team comprised of busy, in-demand story consultants and due to the volume of enquiries we receive we are unable to respond directly to queries that are already answered on this website. If we did, we’d never have time to read any scripts or books!
Thanks for your understanding and co-operation in advance.***
**IMPORTANT CUSTOMER NOTICE PLEASE READ CAREFULLY**
We are receiving an increasing volume of queries from clients and customers that are already clearly answered on our FAQ PAGE. We operate a strict company policy of not responding to queries that are already answered on this page. Statistically, over 99% of the queries sent to us are already answered on this FAQ PAGE. If you email us with a question that is already answered on our FAQ page, you will not receive a response.
Thank you for your co-operation in advance!
Thanks for your interest in Industrial Scripts!
***Please note, we are a small team comprised of busy, in-demand story consultants and due to the volume of enquiries we receive we are unable to respond directly to queries that are already answered on this website. If we did, we’d never have time to read any scripts! Thanks for your understanding and co-operation in advance.***
Firstly, our FAQs sections, updated regularly:
– General FAQs:
– Screenplay and Fiction Feedback FAQs:
– Talent Connector FAQs:
– Script Doctoring FAQs:
– Offline Course Voucher Bookings FAQs:
– Online Courses FAQs:
In the highly unlikely event your question is not answered on our FAQ page, please get in touch via the form below but please note we are unable to respond to queries already answered on the FAQ page – we cannot make this clear enough!
Voucher Site Customers for Offline Courses – Your Options from Here
- You want to change course date -> the only way to do this is to go here: http://screenplayscripts.com/product/change-course-date/
- You made an error of some kind -> if you entered your voucher correctly, and it redeemed successfully at our end (ie. we got paid), you’ll be fine, there is no need to email us, just turn up on the day with your voucher.
- You somehow forgot what date you signed up for -> we can’t help you here, sorry. You’ll have to turn up on the day you think you booked and hope for the best. In all likelihood, if you’re in possession of a valid voucher, you’ll be allowed to attend.
If you complete the form below, with a question already answered on this page, you expend a bit of our time because we have to scan your mail briefly, but you’ll expend more of your own resources.
We’re finding that a very high % of queries are the result of basic human error (typos/failure to read instructions/not checking junk mail folders etc etc) on the customer’s end. Again, you’re a bright person – you tell people when you’re drunk at Christmas how bright you are! – so please read the FAQ page, and in 99% of cases you’ll be able to solve your own issue as quick as a flash!
Many thanks for your co-operation in advance!
Thanks for visiting, and we hope to work with you soon!
The Industrial Scripts Team